Spend magical moments at the Parc Merveilleux in Bettembourg
- Ideal for young and old from 0 to 99 years old
- 200 species of domestic and exotic animals
- Animated fairy tales in three languages (FR - GER - LUX)
- Theme playgrounds
- On-site catering (A la carte - Self-service - Cafeteria - Snack bar)
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility (EUREWelcome label)
- A relaxing walk in the middle of nature
All-day ticket !
Access to Madagascar and Amazon houses (from 11 to 17 o'clock)
Access to the different playgrounds
Picnic area (barbecue not allowed!)
Dogs on leash allowed
Access to rides (minicars, minitrain and poneys)
|Duration||8 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Languages||German, English, French|
Bettembourg, Parc Merveilleux, 3260 Bettembourg, Luxembourg
Offered byParc Merveilleux
- Free tickets: If you already have free tickets or other tickets, please use the "I already have a ticket" section.
- Group tickets: to benefit from the group rates you must be a group of at least 15 people, children (age 3 to14) and adults combined.
- Schools: if you are a school, administration, association, etc. please contact us by phone at +352 51 10 48-1 (we will take care of your booking).
- Birthdays: for the organisation of a birthday party please contact the restaurant by phone +352 52 98 90.
- For further information please contact the reception by phone at +352 51 10 48-1.
- Sponsorship: you can make a sponsorship that helps to support the maintenance of your favorite animal!
- Artistic exhibitions: an exhibition room publish new works made by luxembourg and foreign artists every month.